2v2 upcoming tour. discussion.

• I think that the administration of PCS community ( Yates   united ) should create a topic where people willing to be a tournament admin would write why they should be chosen and what idea they have for the development of PCS community, then could compare ideas of candidates and then choose the best options for our community. Of course, the administration would have to let the candidate realize his ideas, implement his plans.

• There will be the same names as in the topic about the new pcs admin... none ^^

and those who get named are gonna say no as before

EAT. SLEEP. RIDE. REPEAT!

• I think that the administration of PCS community ( Yates   united ) should create a topic where people willing to be a tournament admin would write why they should be chosen and what idea they have for the development of PCS community, then could compare ideas of candidates and then choose the best options for our community. Of course, the administration would have to let the candidate realize his ideas, implement his plans.

New site, Tournaments & Discord

There's the topic.

• Post by DeleteMeprdn ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves: Nvm ().
  • kach

my discord is like

745#Fehd Ben Moussa

or find me in pcs discord. or send me your discord here ;p

aRmnirT.jpg

<22:21:50> "fran": YOU GOT A DIDLDO IN UR ASS
    <22:21:56> "[Skolaive] Skolaive": no man
    <22:22:01> "[Skolaive] Skolaive": i have your penis in my ass

• what type of tourney ur gonna do?

As you can read in the first page in this topic, we are going to create a 2n2 tournament. You can read more about the conzept in the first page.

ENroe.png

hobby 'photoshop' designer

ulogosmall.gif  2422