Cs2d.net / cs2dnet.

• I made this logo and I can easly explain why the logo has nothing to do with cs2d: - Because I dont think It should. Anyone saying the logo looks bad - fuck you. I think the logo looks cool, It's simple, It's based on a black/white concept, which means It can be reverted to any color we want and it's modern. Does the logo really have to be a cliche monument for shooting game logo? Does it really have to have a fucking gun in the logo or else your low intellect isn't capable of processing the fact that the logo represents cs2d community? CS2D logo itself has nothing to do with the fucking game. I do not want a logo that's just gonna be packed with guns, soldiers, bullets and shit like that. However, You are free to have your own opinion, so if you think the logo "sucks dicks" then move your sorry-ass and make a new one, because Im not going to do a new logo. Smd had a lot of time to make a professional logo and in the end, he refused to do one, so I used the time I could spare and made something I think looks cool. Anyone saying this one sucks, please, take time and make a new one, fill it up with as many cliche graphic icons for shooting games as possible and present it on the forum. If the one you guys make is gonna be better, then there is no problem with replacing the current one.

BTW. We are not a fucking company that's gonna sell it's product. If you still belive we will magically get tons of new players, please wake up. I think We should have a cool logo, because the logo is for us, not for a market and I belive I made the logo that looks cool - sure it has nothing to do with cs2d, but would it have anything to do with cs2d anyway...

DeleteMeprdn Yes, the dot is meant to be next to the cs2dnet, the fucking skull stands for a dot. Isn't that obvious?

magik your idea for a logo can't be dumber. *text + game background = success* - its not a logo, it's a fucking HEADER. Logo has nothing to do with game background L o L.

• Yates He didn't even say anything bad in this forum or spammed. It was between a group in discord lol bans?

#FacePalm

True he acted as a kid, but there is mute in discord. Maybe it wasn't on cs2d.net discord server? Lol man

• Well kdmrl is true, people didn't know how to express their feelings. It just doesn't fit the game that's all.

But it's perfectly made and looks smooth. However, they meant that it doesn't fit the game idk how to say it but it's like expressing something else instead of cs2d. There is a cs2d.net text ik. No one said you're work is bad Kontradmiral  

• :'D Don't blame kontra for the work he has done. Blame the one who asked him to make it. They could have asked someone else if they didn't want to use this one.

And i completly agree with kontra not to put a header with soldiers, guns etc. Damm since when i agree with kontra ^^

• It just doesn't fit the game that's all.

But it's perfectly made and looks smooth. However, they meant that it doesn't fit the game idk how to say it but it's like expressing something else instead of cs2d.

He answered this in his reply, take a moment to read Kappa.