Your PC specs

• Yo mofos, remember me? Im here for only like today, so hurry up. Tell me your specs and parts like keyboard, mouse, headset, mousepad etc etc. And tell me good budget pc i can build, for games like cs go , and all simple games like pubg, warcraft, world of tanks, no heavy ass games

• If you are about to build a pc i'd recommend you to build it as a future project for the upcomming games, to play csgo you don't need more than 500euro pc to have 200fps and perfect performance.

• CPU: Intel Core i5 6500
    GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 1060 Super Jetstream 6GB
    RAM: 16GB G.Skill Value 4 DDR4-2133
    Mobo: Gigabyte GA-B250-HD3P
    CPU Cooler: EKL Ben Nevis
    PSU: Be Quiet! Pure Power 9 600W
    SSD: 240GB Crucial BX200
    HDD: 1TB Seagate HDD

Headset: HyperX Cloud

Mouse: Sharkoon Drakonia Black

Mousepad: Roccat Raivo Midnight Black

Keyboard: Sharkoon Skiller Mech SGK3

The post was edited 2 times, last by SmD ().

• The PC itself about 1000€, I bought it when the ram prices were extremely low, back in September 2016.. I paid 67€ for the 16gb, lol... they now cost over 140€

The other stuff about 200€

The post was edited 1 time, last by SmD ().

• Well, I don't know about the situation in your country. I know that PC parts are way cheaper in North America, but I'm not quite sure, whether or not it's the same for South America.

For 400€ you could get this (in Germany):

Intel Pentium G4560

Crucial DIMM 8GB, DDR4-2133, CL15

KFA² GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC, 4GB

ASRock H110M-DVS R2.0

Seagate BarraCuda Compute 1TB

be quiet! System Power 8 400W ATX 2.4

then you'd still need a case, just pick a cheap one you like

The post was edited 1 time, last by SmD ().

• ^ Its good enough, it doesn't bottleneck the 1050ti, so he should be fine in most games. Just don't expect the highest settings.

Its pretty much as good as any old gen i5 or a newer gen i3.

• Well ill guess ill buy used one here in Finland, since new ones are expensive here in Finland and got no money for good ones. I need to buy scooter, license, clothes everything, and fitting 500-800 in to that budget would get me to bankrupt honestly lmao. Well :/