WHY they removed seda from the tournament?

• Hi,

I wanted to know why seda was removed from the tournament "w/o" and they did not extend the match like the others, because they removed it one day before deadline... i do not think this is fair!

for the others extended the match until the 14th and seda they took it out a day before.

~ Jere ~

• seda didn't appear 2 times + instead of trying to play match he was crying

"for the others extended the match until the 14th and seda they took it out a day before."

and no, he wasn't the only one that got walkover, kach got walkover as well and steru isn't in good situation

• seda wasnt active in his matches topics, his last reply was on 30th april(in knife cup too). same as kach, thats why their opponents got w.o

And Hugo ? when was his last reply? The rules are same for all. If he extended the match of hugo vs gosu, he must do the same for his match.

Or was him afraid of being eliminated ??;)

• BTW: We were talking via discord, not in topics. You didn't answer me to the last msg i sended to you, where i was wondering when we can play, its easier give w/o instead of play, badass admin

http://prntscr.com/jfj0gv

I wont say nothing about that because Adam is a wall, i wasn't crying, i was telling u we have to play in a server with same pings, thats all. Here is a pic of adam arguing about why we should play in a server where he have around 90~ping less than me, when we could have 180~for both.

http://prntscr.com/jfizgz

I dont know why the comunity have an administrator who hates the comunity :D

I'm out of this, some admins gives cancer

• Obviously the forum's topic is the official tool of communication. An Admin can't take decisions based on your personal conversations on other tools simply because they don't have access to them.

That's why it is common sense to write it down on the forum's thread everything you schedule via personal messages.

• That's why it is common sense to write it down on the forum's thread everything you schedule via personal messages.

Indeed.

Adam has alot of experience in making tournaments, he ain't a random who just started, if you don't like how he works or how he develops his tournaments don't sign in next time.

• im not going to be peer pressured to make decisions for your likings

first few days we could not play because we didnt have proper server we could play on, but seda kept being asshole (or maybe that was his lack of proper english?)

he wanted to play on saturday, but decided that he doesnt have time. he wanted to play next day on same time, and despite me waiting for his ass 3 hours he didnt appear on sunday as well. ofc i could give him some fair play, but noone would do the same for me and he is just an asshole for me that doesn't care about my time.

seda comes to discord whenever he pleases :S

• Okey, so seda didn't show up at the time/day they agreed to play. That's enough reason to ask for a w/o (in case that, as Adam say, there is no fair play). So it was up to Adam to ask for w/o or not, and seeing that he is the tournament, he just took the decision.

Topic closed.