Discussion about new changes

• This generic thread does not link to the other one (and the other way round). I was confused which changes and had to look for the actual thread. Please link it to avoid further confusion (or just leave the other one open, closing it doesn't make sense).

• not trying to bother or something but what have u achieve something useful via people's donations? changing site structure(or whatever u did) is not even close to being useful, so imo, u guys wasted those money that might have used <more> useful. and thats why i didnt donate knowing that money wouldnt be donated for a useful purpose.

• Obama a donation is a donation :P

People have put more hours into this community than any donation amount could match, so see it as an investment gone wrong. I would certainly like the hours I spent back.

Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

• and give back people their money xd

Why you want pcs to give money back? You didn't give a single penny to them so you don't have the right to tell what they need to do.

Anyway I don't think we need "changes", the game is dying and devs don't give a fuck anymore. Also most of the staff (and ex staff) are tired to spend time without getting nothing in return.

We could made one last tournament (5v5 with random people like mix teams) to end in a good way or just close this. Is sad to see this game dying for nothing.

• Looks like Lord is farm posting.

Well, there is nothing you can change.

This community need his members/clans back.

Quattro already created a great server for mixes, I don't know why you want something new.

I played +5 matches there and everything worked great.

ok.

• Donations were free, noone was forced to donate the money.

What's retarded about all of this, is that Lord's crying about money that are not his.

I mean, none of the people who actually donated couple of euro have said anything about getting money back. So please, Obama just stfu, because it's not your concern. Stop complainig about something that you weren't even a part of. Stop complaining for people that don't want you to complain for them. Stop being such a pathetic, useless person.

If your entire opinion is based on the whole matter of "GIB DONATIONS BACK TO PEOPLE" then just stop visiting this forum.

• I haven't seen any one of the donators talk about it, and the one who does it is lord, can't believe it. Even ex0 has more power than you to talk about it since he donated.

Lord, do something useful for your life man. Close this site forever, delete cs2d/discord/ts3 and play some football with ur friends or w.e u do in Turkey.

• Obama

Most of people paid to support the community so it won't die. 3 Dollars none will care about, they wanted to support the community. Also, many wanted to see how the new community would look like or how it works etc. They paid for a reason and same as you have a reason for not paying. No one was forced to buy, it was their decision to support it. Even I if our country supports international visa or other cards I would donate as well.

It's not called "stealing" because there is difference between stealing and donating. However, they didn't ask for they're money to come back and I dunno if it's even possible.

• Yes you proved your sarcasm with the following posts:

not trying to bother or something but what have u achieve something useful via people's donations? changing site structure(or whatever u did) is not even close to being useful, so imo, u guys wasted those money that might have used <more> useful. and thats why i didnt donate knowing that money wouldnt be donated for a useful purpose.

no i mean, that donation's purpose was clear back then; it was to get new structure page or something like that, that we moved into this new forum, which was imo not very needed.

lol its like they are supposed to give the donation back anyway right? xD

im just giving my opinion about why that money was gathered for, and why that money was gathered for that. thats it.

btw

back to the topic?

much sarcasm very clear wow 0/10

1uP can you enable downvoting so we can all just downvote this scrub and his absolutely useless posts? Maybe he'll leave when he can see actual statistics of his own stupidity.

• i suggest to give kdmrl rights for devloping shiets that you think it can be devloped, but remove his rank on discord and every right that effect other peoples because he don't know how to deal with them, he's no homo sick nolifer, its the truth .. not being toxic or smth .. :/ :rolleyes:

• Yes you proved your sarcasm with the following posts:

much sarcasm very clear wow 0/10

1uP can you enable downvoting so we can all just downvote this scrub and his absolutely useless posts? Maybe he'll leave when he can see actual statistics of his own stupidity.

Last change should be "close this site forever". Please.

and give back people their money xd

this is the part i was talking about about sarcasm, except this i shared my opinion about that specific topic.

btw well done flaming me m8. im so offended by scrub. shit. what do i do? 8|