PCS Management

• Would you like to see Milriko to be in charge in PCS Management as main PCS Admin? 14

1. Yes, we need Milriko even if he will be inactive; because he is fair, unbiased, and experienced. (4) 29%
    2. No, we dont need Milriko; current management is fair, unbiased, and experienced. (10) 71%

Hi everyone, 1st of all lets all write our opinions in a constructive way, please avoid spam/flame/insult/provocation as much as possible.

The purpose of this topic is making PCS better, in order to do that, making PCS Management better management.

So, as you can see from the poll, i asked you guys whether Milriko should be in charge or not. I would like to share my opinion about this question, with my reasons behind my answer. I think, we need Milriko even if he will be inactive; because his capability of doing what a PCS Admin need to do, such as being fair, unbiased, and experienced. In that sense, as we know, he will most likely have no time during the semesters or even in holidays. However, as i highlighted, doesnt matter if he will be inactive or not, he will always be the best choice for us to rely on to take some important decisions when we need. For example, remember Cosmo and 3rr0r, they were inactive too; but they used to make proper decisions, and take proper actions when we, PCS needed. So, i want to point it out again, there should be no such expectation that must be needed from Milriko to be active at all or not, he can help PCS, when he is needed the most. We would still have people like 1up and symp as PCS Admin, to help out with managing the PCS community, but when it comes to making hard/important decisions, it should be up to Milriko.

Share and vote ur opinion please, i also want to remind u that poll will be closed next sunday night.

Peace.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obama ().

• As others have mentioned, you didn't really get an anwer from Mil stating that he would consider being a staff again. So what do you expect with this topic ?

• i have written some detailed stuff to Milriko about why he should accept the position even if he will be inactive. And he didnt accept, nor decline. So i just opened the topic to see what people think and give him the courage he might be looking for.

Maybe u guys arent aware of things, but this is rly important. I rly want to hear why people voted no. Yet i dont see 1 reply that explains that. If u guys worried about him becoming inactive, as i said Cosmo and 3rr0r was inactive too, but they were pretty useful when they are needed. Also we current management users arent going anywhere, anyway.

King X u understood me wrong, probably cuz u are kinda new here, PCS Admins dont usually do much about organising tournaments, they manage other stuff such as taking important decision/action when its needed. And milriko is the best person we can trust since he is fair, unbiased, and experienced more than anyone in this community arguably.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Obama ().

• Lord. Everyone wanted to help Milriko with the 5v5 tournament (s), but he took the decision that he won't do that and won't help PCS Staff Team this year or for a long time.

In case if Milriko will comeback to his Admin responsibilities, we'll be there :d

1up and Symp are doing a good work at the moment.

Milriko did a lot for PCS, he deserve a pause, no one can force him to lead a tournament, as you know there are not many clans and who would be interested to create a 5v5 tournament with 3-4 clans??

I hope the old clans will comeback for a nice competitive mode.

We must support this community with/without Milriko.

Cheers.

• i respect the perspective, yet its not the thing why i opened this topic, and why i think Milriko need to be in charge.

Tournaments or competitions has nothing to do with Milriko being in charge, it has nothing to do with Milriko having a pause either, he can be as much as inactive as he want. Again writing here, Cosmo and 3rr0r were inactive too.

and it has nothing to do with supporting the community, its about improving its management so that community can improve as a whole.

• During our last night talk, I told you that this topic is completely pointless. I tried to explain to you that your effort to make Milriko do something is pointless. It's 100% up to the Mil wether he wants to continue as main admin or not. You can't force him by making a poll. Milriko is not a guy who cares about this kind of stuff. I'm not voting, as I don't think I should be deciding about someone's personal time.

• if u accept what u have in life, or in reality; u will stay loser for the rest of ur life. would be my answer to that reply. King X

anyway seems like u wanna have the last word in this arguement with me, u can have it if u want, i said my thoughts very clearly.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Obama ().

• During our last night talk, I told you that this topic is completely pointless. I tried to explain to you that your effort to make Milriko do something is pointless. It's 100% up to the Mil wether he wants to continue as main admin or not. You can't force him by making a poll. Milriko is not a guy who cares about this kind of stuff. I'm not voting, as I don't think I should be deciding about someone's personal time.

and my point on that talk last night was we kinda need Milriko right now, before its too late; when he has some free time atm, then after that he can become inactive with no problem. i dont think we will face any important issues in future when we fix things right now with Milriko's leadership. But yeah ofc its up to Milriko, but as i said i saw him hesitant about taking this decision of being in charge or not. So i thought, mind aswell try to encourage him, when we rly need someone like him in the management atm.

• My mind can't process that someone cares that much about CS2D.

Lord, none not even Milriko will revive cs2d. Why can't ur damn braincells understand that you aren't doing shit with this topic.

• Post by Audi ().

This post was deleted by Navikss ().
  • People think milriko is the alpha leader and can't retire xD omegalul . And most of the time people play mixes when milriko calls people but if is a random meh mabye another time :x .

The current management is good or the best compared to the old one, sadly the problem is not related to pcs.

• why people like slim talk, even tho he knows nothing, he doesnt follow what is going on in general? :rolleyes:

Paset i want to play this game in my freetimes, as fair, as fun, as less toxic, as competitive as it can. thats why im trying to fix things that need to be fixed atm.

• why people like slim talk, even tho he knows nothing, he doesnt follow what is going on in general? :rolleyes:

Paset i want to play this game in my freetimes, as fair, as fun, as less toxic, as competitive as it can. thats why im trying to fix things that need to be fixed atm.

And you start it by accusing the only person who records his gameplay alongside moss for hacking from 1 "suspicious" moment while you are blatant script kiddie in a script kiddies clan? gj bro, you will clean this mess I bet :DD

btw you are both banned on competitive mode with nvks. worst cancers in this game currently including slim.

• Well as expected this topic turned into pure spam.

Im gonna close this topic and if Milriko wants to reply, he can pm me and I'll open it back up again.

Edit: I deleted all the posts unrelated to the topic, however it will remain closed either way.

If someone apart from Milriko is dying inside, because he cannot reply here, pm me and I'll open the topic back.