Moss Bypass by Quattro

• i dont think how it happened symp, cuz topic was closed with "wings 1st placed confirmed" before any video or something. if u guys would have asked quattro for video, u wouldnt have confirmed the result and close the topic. Anyway

As a result, who is guaranteeing that the same thing wont happen again? which means, i/my team wont be wasting our time for possibly nothing again?

• I checked my own video and didn't need to search for long, first frag look at L@rD: (this shit forumcan not load timed videos so: 2m:33s)

He is using the almighty switch script himself and is amazed how a guy can own him completely despite that :D

• (this shit forumcan not load timed videos so: 2m:33s)

You're using the incorrect format dumb dumb.

This has nothing to do with the forum. YouTube requires seconds only, not minutes and seconds individually.

Code
    1. https://youtu.be/vAQxmhrD42U?t=153

Edit: Did a little googliong for you, turns out direct links to the YouTube site with minutes and seconds work. Did you right click the video and click on "Copy video URL at current time"?

• >right click on video
    >copy video URL at current time
    >get second format, not m and s
    >shit forum

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: YouTube format such as 2m33s is depreciated within the YouTube embed code (nothing the forum can do about that). If you copied the 2m33s URL from somewhere that YouTube provides, may be a good thing to send it in as an issue.

• Stick to topic pls, and lord what i meant was that TA knew that Quattro recorded, however he didnt think it was necessary to review so he confirmed the result, later quat posted vid when u wanted it.

• Stick to topic pls, and lord what i meant was that TA knew that Quattro recorded, however he didnt think it was necessary to review so he confirmed the result, later quat posted vid when u wanted it.

I posted it when I wanted it.

• this is the thing im talking about, except the expectation from this topic. Not sure if i should spend my limitted time here with this people in this atmosphere throught the semester(starting next week) which i shouldnt spend that much time at all, but they (will)talk and make me waste time in and out game. If u know what i mean :rolleyes:

Can we just go back in time and continue playing vs stormpl in competitive and also chill atmosphere? Im fine with losing every match in that scenario. :|  Milriko

The post was edited 2 times, last by Obama ().

• Not sure if I'm the right person to give a opinion here but aleast I'm going to be neutral as possible.

Ok first of all, Obama the moments you mentioned are legit. Looks like binds and not macros from a 3rd party program, you can make the same thing and is not like what steru used against me (or 1up) in a obvious way. Second the moss got some black screenshots, st0rm told it was related to -systemmouse launch option but I'm not sure if is true besides I've tested myself with 15min cs2d gameplay and I didn't got a single black screenshot. Quattro posted the video and is enough to prove he didn't used any kind of cheats (aleast not external ones, who knows because I've saw some hackers trying to bypass moss in that way). So in conclusion theres no way to punish quattro for such thing. Anyway I've saw quattro making troll reports in esl and later telling he wants to use some kind of cheats because people like spawny (who is not 100% legit) acts strange when they play cs2d. I don't have the topic where quattro told he wanted to use cheats against the new people then quit, with the new forum some posts are gone forever and impossible to show even with webarchive website.

I found this topic but I'm not sure if is him or just one guy who want screw him: http://www.arcadeprehacks.com/…s/37492-Counter-Strike-2D . What is funny is the way quattro (in the same day) made a topic where I was asking cheats with my nickname written in a wrong way xD (sadly naviks deleted the message but I got the link in case you guys want to see).

What bothers me is when quattro is wrong he always start to spam like a idiot and making sarcastic posts, people can't tell nothing to him or else you got banned in "his" servers who doesn't belong to him. I don't have anything against quattro, he just likes to create problems everytime with any people.

• I checked my own video and didn't need to search for long, first frag look at L@rD: (this shit forumcan not load timed videos so: 2m:33s)

He is using the almighty switch script himself and is amazed how a guy can own him completely despite that :D

omg 42:03 also

omg omg blacklist l@rd I think he's hacking he's bypassing moss THO!!1!

who will guarantee that this wont happen again and i and my team wont waste my time on it????

• lord is permanently banned from the website until we decide to unban him, he been spamming with useless stuff over and over and a lot of users including myself got done of his useless posts. If anyone wants to open a topic for his unban is free to do it, but it won't be considered as main objetive either as an important fact.